Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WHOAAAAAA!!!! Such a highly anticipated trip and I could not be more pleased! So I'm in Montana on business and talking to some local guys I work with about where to fish and naturally the Bighorn comes up in conversation. So Im getting tips on where what when and how when Im told that I can accompany one of the guys on a float! (needless to say I accepted....) I already landed a sixteen inch brown two minutes into the float with several more the following half hour. We stopped at a few islands and really worked some runs where I lost too many fish including a 25 inch bow... :( It happens. But I landed plenty others really was greatful for the opportunity... My guide (not paid so he fished also) schooled me line none other easily landing twice as many fish but I suppose thirty years of fishing that river will do it. He was an awesome guy and I enjoyed the day with him and we even had a few doubles so that was cool too! Montana is amazing and I cant wait to go back. Tight Lines.....

No comments:

Post a Comment